Friday, January 12, 2007

Welcome, UD and TT-ers!

I see a lot of readers coming over from Telic Thoughts and Uncommon Descent to read the many and various "foot-in-mouth" quotes of the leaders of the "British Centre for Science Education". Welcome!

I think it must be a good time to wheel out a particular quote again, from my favourite supplier-of-embarassing-material, Ian Lowe:


I don't know if you guys are aware, but large sections of the web get archived, and these older versions of websites can be highly embarrasing when dragged out at just the wrong moment in the future.
That was at http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/BlackShadow/messages/2289 - until the BCSE pulled it. Happily, though, I archived it:

Somewhere To Get Started

If you're new here, then the following posts are good ones to get going on. Or look at the archive in the side-panel.


David Anderson


(Comments policy: here).

No comments: